Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hmm

Well, I didn't do most of the things on my list for today.  But to be fair, I put in many hours of work that I don't usually do on Sundays.  My brain is numb from all that transcribing, which isn't even my normal field of work.  Close but not quite.

What housework I did accomplish was to get all the clothes into the wash and all but one load into the dryer.  I should be able to get that load into the dryer before I go to bed, though.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive.  I hope to:


  • Finish up any laundry and fold all of it
  • wash, stuff and fold the diapers
  • clean my kitchen
  • clear off the dining room table
  • clean the floor under the table
  • make a new menu plan, since I lost my original one for this week
  • go to Sears to pick up pictures
  • call AC guy
  • call appliance repairman
  • possibly go to Costco to buy forks if I can fit it in in between the two little ones' naps

I'm sure there's more I want to do, but let's start with this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment